Crystals For Aries

today's post I'm so excited because we are kicking off this crystal and zodiac series. this was a requested series by you guys, and I'm really excited to start this at the beginning of the astrological new year. it's like perfect timing so for today's post, we're going to be diving into Aries.


Crystals for Aries and I'm so so excited so let's jump into today's post. if you're just excited to learn about some crystals for aries, I'd be so so appreciative of it. based on your moon sign, your rising sign, or any planets that are in the sign Aries. so it is very universal for you to understand kind of like the energy of Aries, and where it is specified in your birth chart. so I just want to start off by saying that I am not an astrologer, I'm not a professional or anything like that, that I love learning about astrology, and I follow the phases of the moon. I'm interested in learning about the planets and all that jazz. but I just want to say I'm not an astrologer, the crystals that I have selected from crystal shops near me for this series really these crystals help me understand the energy of the zodiac, and also I picked out some crystals that I felt would be really beneficial for that particular zodiac.

Features Of Aries  

I'll be going over a brief introduction of the energy of Aries, really highlighting the vibes and qualities of Aries and then I'll be recommending five crystals that really resonate with the energy aries, you are such a burst of energy really getting the party started with a burst of a fun flare, not only are you a fire sign, but you bring a balance of optimism and assertion the mighty ram of the zodiacs you are quick-witted a spitfire with your words and are bursting with new ideas, you may sometimes act on impulse and this can sometimes be a benefit, being spontaneous but sometimes it may not always work out in your favor. 

You tend to move very fast maybe not think it out all the way through, before you move on to the next thing, aries are strong and independent and I find this to be such a good quality. I love the independence that aries possess one thing. I've noticed about aries is that they tend to have a lot of friends, in my life a lot of areas I know, I see how many friends aries have, they're just fun to talk to, fun to hang out with, and that's definitely a quality, that they're really good with kind of talking to other people, communicating with other people, expressing new ideas very much a collaborator overall. 

Aries have a way of aligning with their power to live the life that they want right now. I find this to be so true whatever Aries really sets their mind to they will accomplish already. so now that we just had a brief introduction to the energy of Aries. let's now transition over to the crystals on this list.

Indian Agate 

The first crystal on this list is a newer one that I've been experimenting with, and I must say I've been really enjoying this energy, it is Indian agate. I got it from thegreencrystal. indian agate lights one's Indian agate assists one in creating the divine blueprint of one's life purpose. so the Indian agate that I am showing off, this is technically cracked indian agate, it's a little bit different because the process with this indian agate I believe how it gets the cracked effect is that it gets heated up, and then it's put in cold water, and it causes this kind of like scaly cracked effect on the indian agate. 

Again it's still indian agate, it's just a different process than what I am showing you. right now is technically cracked indian agate but at its core, it's indian agate this stone really helps us manifest things into our life, because it stimulates all three of our lower chakras. aries really like to get stuff done. they are very fast-paced, and sometimes this can translate over to how fast they can manifest things into their life. 

I personally have found this stone very useful for creative blocks or kind of when I'm not feeling super motivated to do a certain task at hand. personally I have been keeping Indian agate next to my desk for me, to keep this indian going during the work week, and I've been really enjoying the energy of indian agate .this crystal brings so much life force into whatever you're doing, and i truly believe that this crystal is really the embodiment of aries. 

Popular posts from this blog

I Love My Flower Agate Stone